1. Steve makes me smile--when I see him walk thru the door especially if I've had a bad day --or am feeling down-- he won't stop cheering me until I smile!
2. see a newborn baby
3. to read how much God loves me in His Word
4. to get a surprise package in the mail!
5. to get the picture album out & look at all the memories
6. a foot massage
7. to bake a favorite pie for someone
8. to hear "our" song on the radio
9. to know my family & myself will get to go to Heaven someday!
10. to know my kids are happy
11. canned tomatoes make me smile--those I've canned myself--I especially liked giving them to Albert--he loved them. Psalm 128:2
12. watching the birds in the winter & spring
13. watching a little child try to blow his first bubble
14. getting to see loved ones you haven't seen for a long time
15. stories of Mom & Dad
16. the smell of clothes that have dried outside
17. white fluffy clouds in a bright blue sky
18. singing "silly" songs
19. fixing Steve's favorite meal
20. a "just" cleaned house
21. buying or making a gift for someone & knowing they are going to love it!!
22. sending cards
23. eating homemade ice cream
24. getting together with my "sisters"
25. a telephone call
26. a good night's rest
27. taking a walk
28. when your child is born, graduates from school, gets a job, finds a Christian mate, gets married, has your grandchildren
29. walking in the rain--splashing in the mud puddles
30. You make me smile every time I get a note from you--you brighten up my day!!